Copyright

Creative Commons License
What I Would Do To Avoid A Mental Breakdown by Janna Herchenroder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

good news...finally

Jazz is coming back! (If you don't know who that is, read my last post). I will be so relieved to when she is, but in spite of this I cannot help but remember what it was like when they were really mine. On paper they are. I can ride them and do whatever I want with them (love them to death) but when they are at another person's barn I must mean so little to them.
Every morning when I walk down the stairs I stop to stare out of the door to where they used to be. I have to make myself look away. For a second though, I am so sure that they are standing at the fence.
I am practical...at least I like to think about being practical. That is as far as it gets however. I will let you -the internet - know if we make it through. I can't help but wonder if I will be sorry later in life because I have spent every dime on my horses. Right now it is completely worth it.
I spent the better part of the morning cleaning off all of Jazzy's brushes and blankets. She is coming a full 3 months earlier than I expected...I am so happy that I am just waiting for the bomb to drop. But I suppose that will happen with the first board payment. But she is worth it.
I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and will have a happy new year that is full of good choices and thrilling moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment