Copyright

Creative Commons License
What I Would Do To Avoid A Mental Breakdown by Janna Herchenroder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

counting down

I am counting down the days...6,5,4,3,2,1...until break. The days just don't go fast enough. I am counting down the days until my book is finished; although I think years is a more accurate unit. I am writing to you, my dearest blog, instead of doing this. I am having an ADD period in my life right now. Yes. That must be what it is.
I guess I'm in trouble...I am in trouble because I just don't want to focus. I just want everything to be the same as it was; there was very little change and I was at a point where I could handle it all. Now I cannot get into the swing of things before they switch again on me. It is exhausting. Maybe it is unrealistic to think that things are not going to change...but I guess that is where the media has me wrapped around their fingers.

When the world keeps turning,
Will I get dizzy?
Maybe if i spin with it,
I can avoid the headache.
So I turn,
and turn,
And fall to the ground
where my heads rolls off my shoulders
and across the floor.
Just shake it off.

Thought for the day: Lie on the floor and keep your head on your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment