Copyright

Creative Commons License
What I Would Do To Avoid A Mental Breakdown by Janna Herchenroder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Helmet Spaceship

Have you ever had a motorcycle helmet on your head? It is like having a living room on your face. One minute you are looking out into the world - presumably at the road - and the next you could be a little person looking out a huge spaceship window. It is the strangest perspective I think I have ever tried.
Thankfully, I was sitting on the back of the bike and wasn't driving (note to viewers: I cannot drive a motorcycle, it is my mother's). My eyes peered over the controls to the screen. I am watching life fly by me on the big screen. It feels right, it feels like I am literally in my mind, looking out.

Thought for the day: Find a motorcycle helmet - even if you have to go to the store and be the weirdest looking shoppers there :) try it on and you'll see what I'm talking about!funny_motorcycle_helmets_funfry_res.jpg

1 comment: