Copyright

Creative Commons License
What I Would Do To Avoid A Mental Breakdown by Janna Herchenroder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, November 29, 2010

So, it's been awhile

Has anyone seen Leap Year? Well, I decided that I want to move to Ireland...I also found out just how hard it will be to bring my animals...except for horses, which I think is kind of funny. There are many services to ship/fly horses overseas, but dogs and cats are extremely difficult to get into a foreign country. You either have to get them microchipped and lots of blood work done, or be isolated for 6 months!! I find this a bit ridiculous. I found out that I will have to first bring them to England, then to Ireland...oh well, more work, and more money :( . Oh well, we will lay on that hammock when we come to it, i guess.
I am still not sure what I can do with my life. I signed up for 3 english classes, so maybe that is a start. All I really want to do is spend time writing my books, poetry, and working with my animals. Those are hobbies that wealthy people are allowed to have, and unfortunately I cannot count myself among them. I have to work for a living...
Thought for the day: where do you really want to be? Even if you think it is just a dream, make plans to go there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment