Copyright

Creative Commons License
What I Would Do To Avoid A Mental Breakdown by Janna Herchenroder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's My Name Again?

Well, you don't know it. But I should probably know, right?
It has been a good day so far. Riding my pony made it much better this morning. I feel that it's ok to get excited and pat yourself on the back for something you did right...I would not make it a habit though because you can get carried away. But when life gets me down I know I have something I love, not just something to mask my bad days and make me forget them, I actually have something to improve them; something I will remember.
 That is a part of my name, what I love. At this point in my life, I have to realize what I want my name to be. Do I want a Dr. in front of it, something I am seriously considering? Do I want to simply drop out, write a book and may or may not live on the street for the rest of my life? I will continue thinking about this, while maybe you will start thinking about what you love to do and what you want to remember about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment